- A minimum deposit of 20% of the total cost of all items is required prior to Design Bathware commencing the ordering process.
- Goods shall be paid for in full prior to delivery / collection unless there is an agreement in writing between the purchaser and Design Bathware to do otherwise. All Apaiser items are required to be paid in full prior to Design Bathware receiving the goods from the supplier.
- Ownership of the goods hereby sold shall remain with Design Bathware until payment is made in full by the purchaser.
- Insofar as permitted by law, Design Bathware’s liability for breach of certain conditions and warranties implied by statute or otherwise in any contract between Design Bathware and purchaser shall be limited at Design Bathware’s discretion, to the repair or replacement of such of the goods hereby sold as are allegedly defective or the payment of the cost of such repair or replacement or supply of equivalent goods. Design Bathware shall be under no liability to the purchaser for any consequential loss of any nature whatsoever.
- In the event that problems are encountered with installing products, and the installer does not contact Design Bathware for assistance / clarification at the time of encountering such problems, Design Bathware will not be liable for any additional, ancillary or consequential expenses / charges associated with installation.
- In respect of any warranty applicable to the goods hereby sold, no claim by the purchaser, whether for alleged damaged or defective goods, shortage or for any other cause whatsoever, need be recognised by Design Bathware (and all such claims shall be deemed absolutely waived by the purchaser) unless notified in writing to and received by Design Bathware within seven days after the date of delivery/collection.
- Design Bathware thoroughly check all goods for faults upon receipt. Upon collection by the purchaser a waiver is signed, Design Bathware relinquish all responsibility of the goods at this point.
- Quantities estimated from plans can never be accurate. Quantities quoted by our staff are approximate and no responsibility will be accepted in this regard. The purchaser assumes all responsibility for ordering the correct quantity of goods and Design Bathware shall in no way be responsible for any loss the purchaser may suffer due to the ordering of an incorrect quantity of goods.
The following conditions must be observed if the goods hereby sold are returned for credit or exchange:
- Design Bathware must be notified within seven days of delivery/collection of the purchaser’s intent to credit or exchange the goods.
- This tax invoice must be produced.
- The goods must be returned within fourteen days of delivery/collection.
- The goods must be in saleable condition and in original cartons.
- The goods must still be currently available.
- The goods must match in shade to current stock.
- The goods must not have been fixed, installed or damaged in any way.
Subject to the observance of the above conditions a credit/refund will be issued at the purchase price less 20% for restocking fee.
- Items ordered with the product code of “special” cannot be returned for credit or exchange as they are custom made or specially ordered to the purchaser’s specifications.
- Design Bathware take no responsibility for supplier lead times. Lead times are provided direct from our suppliers and are to be used as a guide only and are subject to change at the supplier’s discretion without notification.
- Design Bathware reserves the right to change the price of goods, charge a storage fee or request a holding deposit for orders that are over 4 weeks old.
The information that you have provided with this order (or quotation) may be used to produce a database for the marketing of our products. If you would prefer not to be included in such a database please advise us in writing