With a rich history of innovative thinking, Geberit has grown to be a market leader throughout the world. Incorporating Swiss know-how and luxury into its advanced range of hidden cisterns and buttons, Geberit enables clean, sophisticated bathroom designs with the highest levels of sustainability.
Geberit provides reliable, discreet behind-the-wall solutions that ensure perfect functionality, outstanding convenience and maximum durability. The buttons are the only visible elements of a concealed cistern. A variety of flushing systems are available, making it possible to find the right product for almost any application. To make it easier to match up the Geberit buttons with the appropriate cisterns, they are each given a “family name” that they share with the cisterns: Sigma, Omega or Kappa.
Geberit concealed cisterns compared to conventional close coupled toilets tick all the boxes, giving you a reliable, quality solution with an aesthetically fresher look by hiding the cisterns behind the wall, providing you more useable space in your bathroom.
Providing quality assurance due to the high density, impact resistant one-piece blow moulded HDPE tank and easy accessibility & maintenance as the dual-flush plate acts as the button and provides the access required for servicing the internal parts of the cistern.
Kappa under-counter concealed cisterns are ideal for mid height in vanity or under window vanity installation.
- WELS 3 Star Flow Rate (6/3L)
- For low height in wall or in vanity installations
- Suits major wall hung pans
- Strong, stable and easy to service: each frame is tested to withstand 400kg of weight, comply with AS 1172.1
- Front or top flush
- Compatible with Kappa20, Kappa21, Kappa50, Kappa remotes (separate service access required with pneumatic buttons) and Sigma20, 21, 30 and 50 buttons available in Australia with Sigma adapter
$737.00 inc GST