With a rich history of innovative thinking, Geberit has grown to be a market leader throughout the world. Incorporating Swiss know-how and luxury into its advanced range of hidden cisterns and buttons, Geberit enables clean, sophisticated bathroom designs with the highest levels of sustainability.
Geberit provides reliable, discreet behind-the-wall solutions that ensure perfect functionality, outstanding convenience and maximum durability. The buttons are the only visible elements of a concealed cistern. A variety of flushing systems are available, making it possible to find the right product for almost any application. To make it easier to match up the Geberit buttons with the appropriate cisterns, they are each given a “family name” that they share with the cisterns: Sigma, Omega or Kappa.
Geberit concealed cisterns compared to conventional close coupled toilets tick all the boxes, giving you a reliable, quality solution with an aesthetically fresher look by hiding the cisterns behind the wall, providing you more useable space in your bathroom.
Providing quality assurance due to the high density, impact resistant one-piece blow moulded HDPE tank and easy accessibility & maintenance as the dual-flush plate acts as the button and provides the access required for servicing the internal parts of the cistern.
- WELS 3 Star Flow Rate (6/3L)
- Suitable for Wall Hung Pans
- Sigma inwall concealed cisterns are installed behind the wall in the bathroom
- The Element can be paired with any WELS approved wall-hung toilet pan on the market, please refer to pan specification
- Strong, stable and easy to service: each frame is tested to withstand 400kg of weight, compliant to AS 1172.1
- Compatible with all mechanical Sigma buttons available in Australia
- Made in Germany
$737.00 inc GST