Australian owned and operated, Hydrotherm are the leaders in design and manufacturing of heated towel rails. Their exquisite range of products are prepared and finished to suit your individual design specifications. Their proven combination of cutting edge designs and finest quality materials make Hydrotherm heated towel rails the ultimate bathroom accessory.
Their heated towel rails are individually hand made from the finest quality copper tube, and solid brass fittings to guarantee the very best in thermal conductivity. Hydrotherm heated towel rails are the most energy efficient on the market.
These products are the perfect addition to any bathroom – now you can step out of your warm shower and stay warm with a evenly-dried, fluffy heated towel. Our larger heated towel rails will also heat up your bathroom in the cold winters.
Hydrotherm’s selection of aesthetically stunning Bespoke finishes has the innate ability to capture the now. Strikingly flawless and highly durable, these finishes will allow you to express your own artistic vision, and style.
- Available in Brushed Nickel, Gun Metal, Brushed Rose Gold or Tumbled Brass finish. View Hydrotherm’s Finish Chart
- NB. Tumbled Brass finish is only available as a Non-Heated Towel Rail
- Width: 50mm ø tube. Height: 900mm
- Output: 40 watt
- All models available in heated or non heated (Less $50 for non-heated)
- 100% Australian made & owned
- Copper Tube for optimal heat transfer
- Water filled, with heating immersion element
- Low wattage for high energy efficiency
- Easily replaceable heating elements
- Solid brass fittings
- Power entry interchangeable
- Electric, hydronic, and non-heated models are available on request in a number of different sizes and finishes to suit any individual design specification
10 YEAR CONSTRUCTION & FINISH MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. 3 YEAR ELECTRIC ELEMENT MANUFACTURES WARRANTY.
$2,300.00 – $2,550.00 inc GST
- Additional information
Brushed Nickel, Brushed Rose Gold, Gun Metal, Tumbled Brass