United Products offers wet area artefacts for contemporary and classic spaces.
Designed in Australia for the unique Australian market. United Products collaborate with notable Australian designers and architects to deliver appropriate solutions for individual projects.
They create timeless artefacts using extremely low energy input materials. This is achieved by combining natural minerals (Gibbsite) and UV stable resins that acts as the bonding agent. Using a catalyst that generates heat during production that sets the product in mould. The entire manufacturing process uses a tiny fraction of energy & no water unlike that of both ceramic and concrete production.
United Products are designed with intention – marrying function with elegance; distilling precision in form.
The Boost Basin & Frame is a Thomas Coward design. Offering the option of Offset Left or Right side or a Centre basin, with a Metal Frame to suit, in either Black or White colour, including a solid surface shelf. A Solid Surface pop up waste is available to purchase to match (4 001 001). NB. The basin and metal frame can be purchased separately.
- Solid Surface material
- Solid surface can be repaired at any point of its life cycle, this gives the product a very unique characteristic
- Solid surface has been tested and conform to AS 3558
- Stain resistance, colour fastness, resistant to surface scratching, impact resistant and UV stable
- Solid surface is homogeneous, abrasive cleaners can be used as well as sanding for real stubborn stains
- Solid surface does not contain silica
- Size: 750(W) x 425 (D) x 915(H)
$3,490.00 inc GST