United Products offers wet area artefacts for contemporary and classic spaces.
Designed in Australia for the unique Australian market. United Products collaborate with notable Australian designers and architects to deliver appropriate solutions for individual projects.
They create timeless artefacts using extremely low energy input materials. This is achieved by combining natural minerals (Gibbsite) and UV stable resins that acts as the bonding agent. Using a catalyst that generates heat during production that sets the product in mould. The entire manufacturing process uses a tiny fraction of energy & no water unlike that of both ceramic and concrete production.
United Products are designed with intention – marrying function with elegance; distilling precision in form.
The Halo Wall Basin with Metal Ring is a Thomas Coward design. This basin is also available with a Polish Brass Metal Ring (1 013 002). A Solid Surface pop up waste is available to purchase to match (4 001 001).
- Solid Surface material
- Solid surface can be repaired at any point of its life cycle, this gives the product a very unique characteristic
- Solid surface has been tested and conform to AS 3558
- Stain resistance, colour fastness, resistant to surface scratching, impact resistant and UV stable
- Solid surface is homogeneous, abrasive cleaners can be used as well as sanding for real stubborn stains
- Solid surface does not contain silica
- Size: 470(W) x 510(D) x 400(H)
$1,800.00 inc GST