United Products offers wet area artefacts for contemporary and classic spaces. They are designed with intention – marrying function with elegance; distilling precision in form.
Designed in Australia for the unique Australian market. United Products collaborate with notable Australian designers and architects to deliver appropriate solutions for individual projects.
They create timeless artefacts using extremely low energy input materials. This is achieved by combining natural minerals (Gibbsite) and UV stable resins that acts as the bonding agent. Using a catalyst that generates heat during production that sets the product in mould. The entire manufacturing process uses a tiny fraction of energy & no water unlike that of both ceramic and concrete production.
United Products designers’ industry knowledge is unparalleled. Unifying creative intuition and anticipation of user experiences, a new standard for bathroom products is set.
The Saturn Inset Basin 900 is a Thomas Coward Design and is available as an Offest Left or Offset Right. Add on an optional American Oak Ply Timber Surround (3 002 00X) in various colours to complete it as a Wall Mount Basin. Solid surface pop up waste – to suit overflow, available to purchase (4 001 001).
- Solid Surface material
- Solid surface can be repaired at any point of its life cycle, this gives the product a very unique characteristic
- Solid surface has been tested and conform to AS 3558
- Stain resistance, colour fastness, resistant to surface scratching, impact resistant and UV stable
- Solid surface is homogeneous, abrasive cleaners can be used as well as sanding for real stubborn stains
- Solid surface does not contain silica
- Size: 900(w) x 460(D) x 225 (H)
$890.00 inc GST